*UPDATE* Don's 125 Build *UDATE*

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok here was the original list of people that are/where helping out. If I don't have your donation and don't know your status I will pm you. I have updated the list with the exception of frags as I will be doing a new thread for that. There are a few people that I have not heard from so if you can or know how to get in touch with them please let me know.

IF I HAVE NOT TALK TO YOU OR I MISSED SOMEONE PLEASE CALL OR PM ME!

Majicmike: DONE
Tank I need to get the tank from majicmike still
stand
sump
skimmer
lights
sand

Lowenbrau:
Labor

CRW reef: DONE
circulation pumps
test kits and chimicals
sand

Martinsreef: DONE
stand build and fab work and money

Craigar: DONE
Canopy build and fab work

Cdrewferd:
Labor

KensuRa:
frags and labor

Swanny:
funding for stand/canopy materials

Andrew_bram:
Diy two part

Sazam
Frags

Reefer addict: PENDING PICK UP
ac III and DC4HD

Boogie:
mj Circulation pumps

Pidge: DONE
material/labor and doors for stand canopy

B-willz materials stand canopy

amonchack:
T-5 stuff and wiring

Heffe01: DONE with tank at mikes
mag 12

ipsouth98:
Leds?

Dbarnes:PENDING PICK UP
bucket of salinity

Thecoralshop:
Heater and $40 gift card

Wicked: DONE
Rocks and ton of stuff

BPReefer: DONE
Misc Stuff and Frags

If anyone else can donate or help, get with me asap!
3zero3ninezero5elevenfityfive

COME ON THIS IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE!

Thanks,
Martin

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I and the rest of the BOD are calling around to some of our contacts to see if we can get some donations from some other areas as well that we can coincide with this :)

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;175694 said:
I and the rest of the BOD are calling around to some of our contacts to see if we can get some donations from some other areas as well that we can coincide with this :)
Cool! Glad to here as I have not had much luck with a few sponsors that offered donation but have not got back to me.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;175700 said:
Cool! Glad to here as I have not had much luck with a few sponsors that offered donation but have not got back to me.
I've already gotten a lot of responses :). Don't worry bro, we have Don's back!!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
What do you still need?

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have some Salifert Test kits and probably some other stuff laying around. Need an additional sump with baffles 20L? Text me. Thx buddy

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We are getting closer. I have the tank on the stand with canopy. Three bag of new sand, sump and skimmer. Oh and some t5 parts.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
SAZAMA;185143 said:
I have the corals, lmk when and where you need them
Tony what corals do you have? The ones that were supposed to be auctioned on R2R? I thought Martin had those. Most curious I guess, but we will need to make sure we have a frag tank for them of they are being sold, raffled or whatever. Let us know

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
What happened to the R2R auction? I'm still not sure Martin got all my frags that I put into that. If its not going to happen, within another week or 2, ten I think all frags should be returned to the original owners. I know it's a lot to organize, but these were all donated right after Don passed and it's been a couple months.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chad- I do have the corals for R2R but not all of them, a lot but not all. Jamie-(rockies pride) still had some I believe.
However the two acans I was holding for the auction along with ALL my acans died with the ph swings I was having this summer.

As for corals for the tank auction, I have no clue as these guys with them never sent s pm when I had the thread going but that is probably a good thing with the ph issues I was battling.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Drew- if you want your frags back let me know and your welcome to come get them since I can't seem to get an answer about this event.