Volunteers

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok so we need to make an announcement for volunteers to help us out at Reef Ed.

Just like last year I would like use the same format and offers so long as everyone agrees.

Ok so as we draw closer to Reef ED we need to reach out and ask for some help/volunteers from the community. We are anticipating this being a large event and we could use some help in making sure everything runs smoothly. We will be needing help with setup, tear down, raffle ticket selling, demos and entry.

With that being said, we could use and would greatly appreciate volunteers at the following times:

Setup @ 10am to 12:pm

Mid shift #1 @ 12pm to 2pm

Mid shift #2 @ 2pm to 4pm

Closing shift @ 4pm to 6pm

* Keep in mind the event doors Open to public @ 1pm and Close @5pm

For those who generously donate their time, we can offer free entry and 5 RAFFLE TICKETS. Also for those who volunteer you can enter the event as early as you would like, so yes I'm talking first eyes on all the HOT CORALS AND FISH.

It you would like to volunteer and help to make this a great event, post up here with the time slot you would like and we will pm you to verify.

Kindly,

The MASC BOD

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Well I'm not sure how many BOD members plan to be there that early, but I think yes to sort tables, sort raffles, unload the tank the giant tank, etc.

What your thoughts on timing?

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Fair enough :)

I'm cool with it...I'm sure some people will need to buy and head out early so we should be able to get some people at 10.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Anyone else have any thoughts or input? Want to make sure I give due time for input to make sure things we do are collaborative and not done with out input from the entire group.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I'm planning on being there. The format seems good to me. Who else from the BOD will be there?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I am planning to be there most of the day if not the entire thing. Def will be there to help set-up and demos.

Heck who am I kidding 99% certain ill be there start to finish