What are they worth?

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would classify them as grade C picassos.
I'd pay up to $60 per fish if I didn't have a bunch of grade C's in my juvenile tanks. :D

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have yet to buy them... They are grade C's in my opinion as well, but they are still young... They are asking $100 for the pair. Which is fair in my opinion, maybe they will do $90 for both...

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Zooid;89316 said:
I would classify them as grade C picassos.
I'd pay up to $60 per fish if I didn't have a bunch of grade C's in my juvenile tanks. :D

Do you have any A's B's or even borderline C's for sale? Looking to buy soon! I'm waiting on a 55 to cycle should be a few days and iy will be ready to stock! And ill be getting a 29 gallon tomorrow and have the water for it cycling as well. I could always buy them and throw them in the 120 gallon, but i'd rather move them just once!

Also anyone have any nem's for sale?

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
prolawn_care;89321 said:
Do you have any A's B's or even borderline C's for sale? Looking to buy soon! I'm waiting on a 55 to cycle should be a few days and iy will be ready to stock! And ill be getting a 29 gallon tomorrow and have the water for it cycling as well. I could always buy them and throw them in the 120 gallon, but i'd rather move them just once!

Josh has a few kick *** nems right now, he's not on the site anymore though.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
prolawn_care;89321 said:

I don't have any A's or B's. Most of mine were normal looking with about 10%-15% C grade. Those guys in the pics look really nice though. If you can talk them down to $90, that's a great deal.
I have a pair of C's that I'm trying to spawn, but that has yet to happen. The only high dollar fish I have now are a couple snowflakes. I'm hoping my domino clown and black and white will pair up
and spawn.

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you could get the domino and the black and white to spawn those would be awesome! Do you still have the phyto and "Green water" culture readily availble if i were to ever make another attempt at raising clowns again?

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nope, I stopped raising phyto after Andy turned me on to RotiGrow+ from Reed Mariculture.
I do have some rotifers though. I'm also raising some Apocyclops copepods.

Yeah, I'm hoping to get some dominos from that pairing.
I also have some really nice snowflakes paired up. hope to get some Wyoming whites from them. And I have a nice snowflake with a black and white.....don't know what that pairing will produce yet :D

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you can get the snowflakes to mate i's take some off your hands! I like the black on the grade A picasso's, my ultimate goal would be for 3 pairs of grade A or B picasso's and 2 RBTA's, 1 GBTA, and a sunburst in one tank and maybe some platinums in the 29 that im supposed to be getting tomorrow with maybe a haddis carpet nem...

I found some clean grade A picasso's for $150 each online with free shipping, so im leaning that way unless i can find something local...