1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

What to bring Saturday:

Discussion in 'Premier Fish & Reef' started by premier, Apr 12, 2011.

1. premier

premier Platinum Sponsors Platinum Sponsor

I am curious to see what you all are looking for Saturday, I have a ton of the neon green candycan corals, I will be selling them for $10 a head and i'm guessing I have 400 heads. Some in 25head colonies, some in 2 headed colonies. I have 20 - 2" maxima clams, many different patterns(aqua color to black and white striped) I am bringing 4 sunburst anemones. I have many nice acan colonies I just haven't had time to frag out. I will have a number of maricultured sps($60) per colonie. Any advice would be much appriciated.

2. dv3

dv3 Orca M.A.S.C Club Member

i'm looking for a nice gold maxima with a bright green stripe on the outside and bright blue spots :) ...there will probably be alot of clams, and softies (if its anything like reefstock) ...your best bet IMO would be to showcase your SPS

3. mdrumm

mdrumm Prawn

maricultured sps($60)

4. honoreetamore

honoreetamore Copepod

How much r ur sunbursts going for? And how big?

5. SAZAMA

SAZAMA Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

bring the nicest sh!t I've ever seen...

6. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Yoou are only bring 3 Sunburst cause 1 is mine!:) Id be interested in some acans when they are fraged and ready!

7. premier

1 is yours for sure. We talked way early, I got you.

8. premier

got plenty of those.

9. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Awesome!