who wants some SPORTS JERSEYS!!

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ok guys, i still need a few jerseys to complete my order. So who wants what. I can get every team. Nfl,mlb,nhl,soccer,ncaa. All are 100% stitched authentic nike jerseys. All football nike jerseys are $75 each or two for $140

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey all. Anyone concerned about the quality of these jerseys? I ordered 4 last month. 3 pink manning jerseys and one authentic orange manning. All awesome. Sewn on numbers and names. The orange manning looks exactly the same as the ones they wear on the field. I compared it to the one at Sports Authority that costs $300 and I did not see a difference. Great buy if you are looking for jerseys.

Good stuff Nick!

Adam

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
thanks bro, i appreciate it
fiji4118;193703 said:
Hey all. Anyone concerned about the quality of these jerseys? I ordered 4 last month. 3 pink manning jerseys and one authentic orange manning. All awesome. Sewn on numbers and names. The orange manning looks exactly the same as the ones they wear on the field. I compared it to the one at Sports Authority that costs $300 and I did not see a difference. Great buy if you are looking for jerseys.

Good stuff Nick!

Adam