Work Stations

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok time to start getting the work stations we want to have dialed in. Here are my thoughts on some cool work stations we could have

1. Glass Frag Tank Build and Glass Drilling

2. DIY LED Build

3. Water Chemistry (will need to find a manufacturer to come and do this or purchase a some test kits for us to use) * idea might be to buy some hanna checkers or get a vendor to trade GCs for some, use them for demo and then raffle them off after

4. How to Frag Corals (assumes we can come up with a good idea of how to get corals to frag and we can get an assortment cheap enough)

Please chime in with your thoughts and or ideas. We need to dial in the timeline of the event still but would like to have these all set ( at least loosely set) so that we can plan accordingly in the time line

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I say we ask gonzo if he would like to put on the frag demo. scott for the tank building. who for the Led? we can ask seachem for the water chem

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Andrew_bram;280841 said:
Are we going to raffle off the DIY led build.
Yep great Idea, lets plan for that too!!! I know Derek here on the BOD can do leds if he wants but ill let him chime in on that.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Bajamike;280845 said:
I say we ask gonzo if he would like to put on the frag demo. scott for the tank building. who for the Led? we can ask seachem for the water chem
Im game for asking Gonzo for sure, or Colin or Allyson might do it as well if Gonzo would rather sell frags during that time. Def Scott if he is game to build one and we all can help with drilling demo. SeaChem yes but will need to find out who the heck to talk too

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
I will talk to Seachem.

I think I know the current rep ( I think it's Jon)

Adam

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Yes to mind blowing corals or gonzo for a fragging demo!

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Yep he said he'd do it but he just had a kid so I'll talk to him more after Christmas.