WP60 and WP10 Buys

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bush is it to late to get a wp40 and what is the shipping? I have ordered wp25 and wp40 but I can not remember the shipping.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Sure isn't Martin. The 40 is 75 with approx 8 for shipping. I can't remember how much it is exactly but can settle up the difference when I ship. I need the money no later than Sunday afternoon into my paypal

Please add me for a WP10, last thing I can get for a bit. I've got to run to the bank before I can PP, but it will be before noon. Thanks!

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sorry I had court and am broke now tomorrow I get paid and I'll let you know of I can afford it or not. Again sorry.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
JuanGutz;287541 said:
Sorry I had court and am broke now tomorrow I get paid and I'll let you know of I can afford it or not. Again sorry.
No problem at all brother. No pressure if you can't and 1 pump won't break the order

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bush put me down for a wp10 and I'll send PayPal as soon as I get in front of my computer.

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Bajamike;287591 said:
not to be nit picky but mine should say 2 and cindy bought one
Fixed! LMK if its still wrong. Lil dude started messing with keyboard so I had to go back through paypal and update everything.

MartinsReef;287594 said:
Bush put me down for a wp10 and I'll send PayPal as soon as I get in front of my computer.

Gotcha added

bush8984

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Orders is payed. if you don't see your name with a pump. You aren't getting one.

Everyone please confirm how you will be recieveing your pumps. (shipping (should already all be annotated), Park meadows pick up, pick up at my house, or if Seth is collecting for you)