WTT: Purple tip frogspawn

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a nice frogspawn to trade. Has two full size heads and three or four baby heads sticking out.

I would like to trade for a candy apple red, a sunny d or two or three... ha Open to other trades as well. I can post pics if you all want.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Buuuuueller......

Need this out of may tank it is getting to big for my biocube...

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Hey neighbor. I dont have anything to trade but I would buy a frag or I can pick up a frag of something from wicked when I visit him later this week. I really want some frog spawn. Or I can give you an IOU cuz were close by.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ryan820;98296 said:
I have white tipped frogspawn frags if you're interested. I'd like some purple... let me know!
thanks for the offer, but I think I am frogspwaned out. Would love the extra room in my tank once I get rid of it for some new stuff.

ChrisB;98316 said:
Hey neighbor. I dont have anything to trade but I would buy a frag or I can pick up a frag of something from wicked when I visit him later this week. I really want some frog spawn. Or I can give you an IOU cuz were close by.
The IOU sounds like a plan to me, Like I said all I really want in trade is Sunny D or a cool Zoa just like it. And I think Sunny D's run about 15PP. Let me know when you can come down and get it. It is a super nice piece, now that I got my new lights it is hard to part with as it mega colorful. But it will only grow faster now.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Were are you in lakewood? Were at Florida and Kip. Hopefully going home from the hospital today so I can come over in the next few days.

I'll pick up a 2nd something cool from Aaron's for you when I go.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
We am right in Belmar in the town homes. Come pick up when you are ready and hope all is well seeing you are/were in the hospital. Most days are good for me except Mondays and Wednesdays as I am in school all day and don't home till 8:30-9...

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Lookin happy thanks.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice.... Glad you like....