Club logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugaree

Cleaner Shrimp
See if this one works Juan. I think I got the background out.

I assumed that the horns from the "Voodoo" logo are Wicked's

Gotta tell ya though... IMO I'd leave the web address out for this particular application.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think I like the orange and green one, and the halo around the finished screen shot makes it pop.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sugaree, can you put the orange and green one with a back glow and the correct background color to scale?;

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
sugaree;89956 said:
i like the solid blue better ....i like the horns but i don't think they will fly with the BOD ....lol

how about some kind of coral or water image in the background to get rid of the white and make it square

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
sugaree;89994 said:
IMO, I think if you start adding photo images as backgrounds it gonna get a lil busy and provide little contrast for the logo.
didn't think of that

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;89975 said:
It's a little big, not sure if you guys are just testing but...it's giant
Read a couple posts above yours..............it's just a test to see what it looked like lol.

sugaree;89976 said:
See if this one works Juan. I think I got the background out.

I assumed that the horns from the "Voodoo" logo are Wicked's

Gotta tell ya though... IMO I'd leave the web address out for this particular application.
I'll try it when I get home. I also think, personally, that I've changed my mind from earlier and like it without the web address. I would like to have one with the web address as well though, that way we can put it on business cards.

LooseHip;89991 said:
Personally I think these logos flow with the overall look of the site better, especially the first one...
I did also like wrasse attacks three designs. Since this actually needs to get resolved sooner rather than later we should probably get a vote on some of these soon. I'd say maybe, whoever wants to put a logo out, it needs to be done by Thursday. Than we can have a few days to vote on which logo will best represent us, and that will be that lol. So, if you want to put something together please feel free!!!!

sugaree

Cleaner Shrimp
I would like to retract my design and continue to work with Wicked's as long as he's cool with that. Really feel'n it and think it would look really sharp for the magnetics.

Status
Not open for further replies.