Club logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugaree

Cleaner Shrimp
+1^

Loose the background for now. As already mentioned the logo should be able to stand alone on a white background. If it looks good on it's own, it will look good with any bells and whistles you may want to add as a background later. Get the MASC incorporated and you should be cook'n with the hot sauce. lol.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dude, just getting that to look ok took me a while, flipping things around may not be so simple.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK...so far that is my favorite. As others have said...it would be nice to have some color and a website in the tail or elsewhere.
Very nice, Aaron.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
This would be great on a tshirt or poster, but as a logo I'm not sure. The "masc" should be more visible and easier to read at a quick glance.

Love the design though. :)

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I say no color, the best logos are simple but eye catching, IMO. I would just make the white portion of the design transparent so it takes on whatever background it sits against.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i like it better that direction ...i would like to see a little more as far as color but i think we have a winner with some tweeking

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Now that I am getting used to using this software this is pretty cool! For the longest time it was just frustrating.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
What software? Try adding a thicker black stroke just on the masc part

Status
Not open for further replies.