Club logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
DOH! I flipped it and the time it took me to do that you did all of those, I agree with Don, i like it pointing to the right better.
I like the blue and black, looks like water.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;89297 said:
Brent-I am using Gimp, and I have no idea what you are talking about?
A black outline or border just on the text of masc. It's called a stroke on text.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Another idea, do the text in white, but fade a gradient to black around the text on the other white lines on this one.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
maybe now that there is a really good idea you should let one of the pro's tweak and change to something they thing is good? ....there maybe other options available with some software they have that may not be available on GIMP

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can do whatever you need in illustrator next week. Just let me know.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;89308 said:
maybe now that there is a really good idea you should let one of the pro's tweak and change to something they thing is good? ....there maybe other options available with some software they have that may not be available on GIMP
They (who ever they may be) are more than welcome to mess with my image(s)

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like that concept there

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Definitely cool, but again our name needs to be somewhere in the picture AND IMO I think the web address should be in there somewhere as well??

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i think the mandarin is good with some different colors ....you can always link the site on the logo online and put the address beneath for print

Status
Not open for further replies.