Club logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugaree

Cleaner Shrimp
Just can't keep my hands out of the soup. lol. Tweaked it only slightly to open up the MASC.

Also need to center the web address better. Just realized it was off after posting.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sugaree;89897 said:
Just can't keep my hands out of the soup. lol. Tweaked it only slightly to open up the MASC.

Thats it right there, we have a winner. Not sure the blue will go good against the blue on the top of the page though. Maybe use the lighter portion of the header bars of the forum?
R139 / G166 / B184 - #8BA6B8

Or link color?
R65 / G115 / B148 - #417394

sugaree;89897 said:

Also need to center the web address better. Just realized it was off after posting.
Definently like this one!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
How in the hell do yall do that?

sugaree

Cleaner Shrimp
Not sure how much play you guys have with the banner so not sure if this would work.

I removed the web address since once your here you would know that info. It could be added back for placement with sponsors and so on.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i that one !

wicked demon;89277 said:
what if we took this one and made the black = orange and the white =blue (like a mandarin would look) ....with the masc letters being white, black or red?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;89924 said:
In order for it to work though, the MACNA banner has to go under our main logo. Try 550x220 pixels.
could also put the MARINE AQUARIUM SOCIETY OF COLORADO to the right above the sponsor banner to help with space?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's not a matter of "space" as much as it is a matter of size and coding. That's why everything seemed a little weird when I added the MACNA and MASNA logos. The link that David provided didn't end up working. Basically the main logo needs to be the same size as it was before which should be the 550x220. But I REALLY like that logo!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
orange and blue doesn't look as good as i thought it would ....how bout take the last black orange and green and change the green to the blue you had in the first one?

oh ya and some devil horns ...lol

sugaree;89913 said:
Not sure how much play you guys have with the banner so not sure if this would work.

I removed the web address since once your here you would know that info. It could be added back for placement with sponsors and so on.
+1 On this design, looks great!

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I threw up the old one just to see what it would look like. As you can see it definitely needs to be scaled down, and the white needs to be taken out of the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.