djkms Ocean Adventure (detail, picture intensive)

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have had the second one sprout up in my tank, the first one is super sweet! Dibs on the first culture!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dig the one in the last pic ad also the cup ones. Where the heck do you find these? You must be the internet surf master.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
KhensuRa;97744 said:
Where the heck do you find these? You must be the internet surf master.
I like to extensively research pretty much everything I do or buy. I also have a desk job which pretty much lets me surf the internet all day!

In order of the pictures:
Acetabularia Sp - Mermaids wine cup
Cymopolia Barbata
Acetabularia Sp - Mermaids wine cup
Cymopolia Barbata
Caulerpa Ashmeadii

I swore up and down that I wouldn't get any caulerpa in my system besides Prolifera however I just loved how big the blades are on the Ashmeadii. Its also known to be a slow grower so it shouldn't overrun my tank, guess it also helps I have a lot of other macros competing for nutrients.

Aaron, I have about 3 different patches of the mermaids cup. It is super sweet, quickly becoming one of my favorite macros. However from my research it doesnt do too well in aquariums, I sure hope it does well in mine. If I am able to propagate I will definitely keep you in mind!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So wife says, your rock is smoking!! Upon closer inspection there is a bristleworm in it spawning!! Now my tank is all cloudy with bristleworm sperm, pretty cool. Denvercherubs worst nightmare LMAO!!!! I love this hobby sometimes, nature is really neat.

Mckibbonator

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
are you sure it wasn't a fire worm since it as smoking?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well this sucks, just found my cleaner shrimp covered in snails for no apparent reason. My other shrimp is just fine...odd.

Sent from my Synergy Rom using Tapatalk