120 High Tank Build

xjmav;282788 said:
I really like that stand and the scape is cool too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks, I am trying to go more natural and lots of caves. I will be adding some more rock soon. I ordered more dry rock to break up into rubble and scape with. It hard to keep things the way they are when my Dragon Goby digs under everything lol

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
ROFL! I love dragon gobies, but they're demons on rockscape, and they dump sand all over corals.

FinsUp!;282855 said:
ROFL! I love dragon gobies, but they're demons on rockscape, and they dump sand all over corals.
He's awesome! And yes he dumped sand all over my already struggling pipe organ... *sigh*

ThunderTwonk;282860 said:
I have a boat load of unused dry marco if you need more just let me know.
That's what I have. Marinedepot had a black friday sale on dry aquamaxx rock for $1.00/lb so I bought 100 lbs. They emailed me and backordered it because the sale was so good. I am waiting for them to fill my backorder. I may buy some Marco from you if I set up a FOWLR soon.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
01M5PWR;282874 said:
That's what I have. Marinedepot had a black friday sale on dry aquamaxx rock for $1.00/lb so I bought 100 lbs. They emailed me and backordered it because the sale was so good. I am waiting for them to fill my backorder. I may buy some Marco from you if I set up a FOWLR soon.
Ill match a $1/lb and you can come hand pick your pieces if you don't want to wait and want to cancel your order. Im guessing I have 250lbs. No matter matter to me though.

ThunderTwonk;282891 said:
Ill match a $1/lb and you can come hand pick your pieces if you don't want to wait and want to cancel your order. Im guessing I have 250lbs. No matter matter to me though.
ironically I just got an email 15 minutes ago with shipping confirmation from them lol. I would still be interested in getting some from you. Is it all the lumpy stuff or any branching or flat pieces? Where are you located?

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
01M5PWR;282893 said:
ironically I just got an email 15 minutes ago with shipping confirmation from them lol. I would still be interested in getting some from you. Is it all the lumpy stuff or any branching or flat pieces? Where are you located?
Most of it is the lumpy stuff but I do have several "Prime" cuts too which are pillar shapes flat on 3 sides as well as flat on both sides and flat on just 1 side. I'm keeping some of the pieces that are flat on just 1 side for my base rock on my new tank but I'm sure I can spare some. The Prime cuts are pricey so id like $2/lb on those. Still way less than I paid.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
marinediehard;283030 said:
Where you located? I am getting a new tank and need some more rock.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk
im in Westminster. If your interested just PM me so we don't derail 01M5PWR's thread.

ThunderTwonk;283035 said:
im in Westminster. If your interested just PM me so we don't derail 01M5PWR's thread.
Westminster...I thought you were behind me... :stupid:

The new halide pendants

And a picture of the sump /chiller and qt

Sent from my Note 3

Last edited by a moderator: