2023 reboot

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Ya, I dont see why not, although I think maybe we will do it as a Tank of the Year instead of monthly. They tried the monthly awhile back and it got redundant and old pretty quick. So instead maybe we do something to have ppl show a progression shot, with a current FTS and then an FTS from like 12-16 months ago. Then we could judge based on current state and overall progression throughout the year. MASC could do some gift cards for prizes too.

I am interested but maybe like pictures or videos? Or would it mainly be pictures....im more a video guy cause it gelps to show flow throughout the tank and how much or how little certain corals get in certain areas...Again i am def. interested....sign me up

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I’m not opposed to TOTM but I don’t know if we have enough activity here without drawing in the FB people.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

Well lets get a post rolling on the facebook page and IG for a reboot to the forum bring in people and try to revamp some things and make it interesting to attract some people. ill throw in some hammers for the first totm reboot if needed and some hot sticky punch acro. Maybe make it interesting and bring people back to the forum we can do a multi tank frag pack for the winner and maybe people can ultimately put a frag in to the mix each month and start making it popular again! Idk just throwing some ideas out there....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
You are welcome to get the post started for it and anyone can share the post to FB. Masc will put in a $50 gift card to either Keepin' it Reef or Turbo Aquatics. Winner can choose which they want

Last edited: