38 ish Cube!

Justin144

Butterfly Fish
Hey guys. Pics dont do justice and arent the best.. BUT!
I finally got some pics of my little tank on here.

Its only 5 months old now and im starting to get some more frags everyday. Im planning on having this tank PACKED with Sps. Right now only have a few sps frags so far. But i will list it all down the road.

My Main reason im posting this is I need input on my Scaping. HONEST opinions I am thinking of moving the rockwork slightly, what do you guys think? think it looks good? I think i may need to move a little to make more room for corals in the future. Im letting it cycle a while and taking things slow. My main concern is the rock on the right side. the top one. I think i may move it some way.

Love to hear some input. Thanks!
View attachment 21618 View attachment 21619 View attachment 21620 View attachment 21621
Sorry for the blurry pics my camera is acting up. the main point is to show rock work right now.

And I have to show my Favorite Fish!
View attachment 21622 View attachment 21623

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Honestly I would move the rock on the right in towards the center so you can get to the glass to scrape it especially if your going sps

Justin144

Butterfly Fish
I can get to it with my magnet but not with my hand. there is about an inch gap from it to my glass. I was thinking the middle opening is a little to big though.

Punjab

Angel Fish
Apart from potentially being difficult to clean the glass I like the spacing of your rock work. Nice and open. It makes that 38 gallons seem bigger.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Jawfish are crazy jumpers, and will go carpet surfing quite a bit if there is no lid, but otherwise looks good.