anyone do spray foam insulation???

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: anyone do spray foam insulation???

Sorry nick i was swamped all day ill pm you tomorrow. My company does, i have a sub who does great work and is very reasonable.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
cool. you can have him call me if you want. 720 935 3034
Dbarnes;217469 said:
Sorry nick i was swamped all day ill pm you tomorrow. My company does, i have a sub who does great work and is very reasonable.

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do they do work down in the Springs? and what does your Company do?

Dbarnes;217469 said:

I have half of my garages rafters exposed, and I store stuff in the rafters. Would this stuff work in my situation? I was just thinking about this very issue a couple of nights ago. :suspicious:

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I believe that it needs a backer to be sprayed against. Like your garage wall with the open studs. The foam would be sprayed between the studs and it expands. It can be trimmed down to the level of the studs after taht so you can cover it with drywall. if the rafters are open, it won't have anything to adhear to unless you are talking about your roof rafters.

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
anyone do spray foam insulation???

dr.schlegs;233138 said:
I have half of my garages rafters exposed, and I store stuff in the rafters. Would this stuff work in my situation? I was just thinking about this very issue a couple of nights ago. :suspicious:
Yes you can spray it on the back of your roof sub sheeting. Usually high density 2" is more than sufficient.