Anyone have the hook up LED's

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You buy the stuff and I'll build it for a couple frags. Just depends on price and what you want to do with it.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Reefkoi, what would you recommend for his 72"x24"x29.5" 225g tank? Maybe 2 200w?

Drew

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I might be incorrect buy my assumption is that he has 2 center braces that would get in the way of the spread if he only uses 2 panels, I was thinking he would need at least 3-120 watt panels for his because of the center braces.

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
cdrewferd;174625 said:
Reefkoi, what would you recommend for his 72"x24"x29.5" 225g tank? Maybe 2 200w?

Drew

well if the braces will cause shadows then 3-100's would work fine, or 3-150s if the money is there thats a safe bet you'll have more than enough and can crank them up slowly as needed :) 2-200w works too, I dont think the braces will be a huge issue, these have 90 degree reflectors and so they spread under and around the braces pretty well actually.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
There you go. 1 brace= 2 200w panels. You'd be able to grow SPS on the sand be if you wanted.

Drew

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ya cool there is only one center brace. If 2x 200w gets you the 6' spread width wise that's the way to go ;)

Last edited by a moderator: