Apex WAV problems

I just got the WAV pump for my tank and had to update the Apex software so I can run them. I did connect my PC to my router with a wire and the update software was succesfull. but on the fusion I don't see the pumps.
in the input log I do see the FLO graph but in the main page of the fusion I don't see the pumps. what am I doing wrong?

tomtom2245

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is it a separate tile you have to add from the top? You know when you change your fusion layout, there is a box that opens at the top of the page where all of the unused tiles and stuff are. Check in there.

damontoy

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
There is a picture of a padlock on right side of fusion screen. Tap it to unlock then scroll to top until you you find wav tiles and drag them down to your desired location. Hope this helps.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
How are you connecting them to the apex? Via the 1link?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Well if there isn't 2 new outlets named love linka_x_1 and 2. Then I would contact support as their guides say it should be auto loaded into the outlets when you connect the 1 link via the aquabus

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
try restarting your apex from the controller. Go to System-Net-restart. Maybe that will help. Good luck

fixed, contacted Neptune and they emailed back and got them to work, thanks for the help guys.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Nice, glad to hear they got it working.