BlazinJack's BioCubeness

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Just finished the stand for the Biocube and started my 'scape! Got a long day ahead of me tomorrow!!

The 120 all broke down and ready to go to a new home:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The 120 is pending... You can Go to my equipment thread to see what I got for sale! And no, just one cube with a 40 breeder sump

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Water's going in tomorrow!! Got all the plumbing done tonight, and some final touches on the stand.

I'm diggin my scape, first time I ever said that about my own tank!!! But it's hard to get a good pic of it...

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Lookin good Jack

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Overflow box. But I'm gonna try some ideas I've had about the siphon break and stuff and try a durso in the overflow for sound.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, found out my ammonia and nitrite tests are no good (either that or my coral and fish were sitting in 1 ppm ammonia for the last 2 months...) so I decided to pull the trigger and stock it up... Everything that looked relatively healthy went on the DT and everything that I'm hoping will come back (all my zoas mostly) went in the sump. We shall see...

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice. I'm still waiting on pics of your sump.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah, can I or do you have to? If so just do "blazinjacks biocubeness!"
Drew, I'll text them to you when I'm done driving!

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Figured I'd update... Tanks been running for a while and doing pretty well! I've learned a lot by downsizing about water quality and such. Got 3 zoa frags to come back and it finally looks like my green implosion palys are on the mend!! I didn't think I'd be very happy with the smaller tank but I'm actually enjoying it more! Mostly because maintenance is so much easier, I have more time to look at it!

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
I would like to learn how to put a sump under my cube and understand how you plumbed
it all. Any chance you could help me understand enough to complete my own?

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
2sweet;196771 said:
I would like to learn how to put a sump under my cube and understand how you plumbed
it all. Any chance you could help me understand enough to complete my own?
+1