Chalice Round Robin DBTC

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
size of a dime, still a single eye, still not totally convinced its a true PB though, it has no other color in the eye at all.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
How about a status update from all who were involved in this.....we all missed the original trade 6 month deadline but is anyone reday to keep the round robin going?

The mummy eye chalice I received from dvenson is still doing well just some much growth but no eyes I can frag yet (with out chopping the chalice in half). It would be good to get updates from everyone just to keep this going if we can. I know Djkms was out a while back what about the others? Anyone still keeping tabs on these?

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SWQuest;130252 said:
Can I get in on round 2?
Yes you just need a chalice.
My frag nearly died but has came back and has one big eye and 1 small eye forming at the rim. Should be able to frag in a month or two

Mine still looks nice, but it hasn't put on much new growth yet (about the size of a dime, and only the single eye). Deff not ready to go yet.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mine has a LOT more eyes than when I got it but I think BGM's grow pretty quickly.
I lost the chalice that I started the DBTC with (the BGM is the chalice that I received first), so I hope someone still has it (it was the green with orange splashes).....that was one of my favorites :)

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Gale I think that Yaten13 got the emerald w/ orange eyes. (The only two that were not listed were djkms and Yaten13 so I think one of those fellas ended up with your frag. I would guess Yaten13 because his frag and the emerald w/oragne were the only two not listed in the thread as to who got what).

I think the frags received are as follows:

the_fish_man: Razzmelon
Wicked: Pink Boobies
dvensen: Blue Boobies
amonchak: Original Mummy Eye
Zooid: BGM
Yaten13: Emerald w/orange eyes
djkms: Area 51 (frag has since died)

Let me know if this is not correct.

That's correct. Sorry I cant replace the Area51. Mine died too (.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
So to revive an OLD thread and DBTC........

Anybody Still have these chalice frags growing?? I have the OME still and am thinking about fraging it this week. Not sure how many frags I'll get as the growth has been slow.....

Everyone please post updates!!!!