Chalice Round Robin DBTC

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So are we starting the round robin today after 7:00?

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok looks like no one is contesting your order for picks so where is the list we all get to choose from. im ready to give mine out and get a new chalice

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sounds good to me. Lets do this!!

Here is the order - Gale im throwing your chalice in common just to simplify things. I will go last.

the_fish_man - Pink Boobies - Extreme
Wicked Demon - Wicked's Razzmelon - Extreme
dvensen - Original Mummy Eye - Extreme
Amonchak - Bubble Gum Monster - Extreme
Zooid - Emerald with orange eyes - common - DBTC Incomplete
Yaten13 - Area 51 - common - DBTC Incomplete
djkms - blue boobies - common -DBTC Complete

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
so in regards to this list once we have our frag ready to go for inside the circle does it go to the person below our our name and we continue the cycle until all participants have a frag of each chalice?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The list is the picking order. So fish man gets to pick a chalice first, then wicked and so on. Once the first round is complete then the next person in line gets to pick a chalice first. So wicked gets first then you and so on.

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will take the wickeds razzlemelon if i can

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Before anyone picks my frag, let it be known that it will be a fresh cut. My corals are not happy with the LED change and I don't want to kill the frag. I'm already losing my BGM and my big birdsnest is totalled.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool.....
For now I've decreased the amount of time my lights stay on and decreased the brightness. Without a PAR meter I'm just
shooting in the dark at where they need to be set. I think the maximum I have on the whites are 50% and the maximum on the blues and royal blues are 60%.
When I get home I'll let you know how my timers are set.
As it is right now....some of my montis are looking the same as they did when my salinity was too high. Bleaching out.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I choose the pink boobies, and the razzmelon frag will be made here in the next few min, it will be pretty decent size.

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I need to see the pink boobies in person that everyone is raving about. I have blue boobies and they are one of my favorate corals. I got it with 3 eyes not too long ago and now has 10+ eyes. Are they very closely related as far as chalices go, or just happen to be named similar?

Dont mean to stray from the topic, just curious.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll take the BGM. Adam, if it's ok with Daniel, can you leave the BGM with him. I have another frag I need from him anyway hehe.