Changes we would like to see to the new website...

Changes we would like to see to the new website...

• Chat Box

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo uploads from the make post page

• Add back the who's online panel at the bottom

• Fix tapatalk integration

• separate the new post notification number at the top from the pm inbox number

• Add location to the area under the avatar

• Add the signature area for adding links to tank build threads and such

• Allow users to change there poll votes

• Spell check not working in the new Text area

• Pages on the topic like the old system.

• Total voters

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;n643267 said:
Whatever the standard style is? I don't see a style name anywhere... I didn't change it.

I can see my location when I go to my profile. Is there a way to put it under the avatar on the main screens/in threads? Anything that reduces the number of clicks it takes to get information or do something is a good thing.

This it was it shows for me.

To check your theme go into your profile, then click on the account tab. and then what is the Forum Style option set to? I was pretty sure I locked it down to just the MASC style and that should be the default for everyone.

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mine was set to use forum default. Should I switch to masc style? I also noticed that 'show signature' setting is turned off... I think I someone was asking about that recently.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
neil82;n643275 said:
Mine was set to use forum default. Should I switch to masc style? I also noticed that 'show signature' setting is turned off... I think I someone was asking about that recently.

forum default is now the --MASC STYLE and you should see the location now under Posts. (this only works for web, Tapatalk is out of my control unfortunantly)

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;643273 said:
Actually I had the default set to the wrong one. You should all see that the location now.
I was going to post a picture showing I can't see locations either but wait I still can't post a dag gon picture

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Andrew_bram;n643285 said:
I was going to post a picture showing I can't see locations either but wait I still can't post a dag gon picture

Andrew can you please try again to post up a picture?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Andrew_bram;n643308 said:

What in the hell fire? Was this using a phone or pc? Is there an error showing up ? Does the image appear if you click preview from a pc? Are you clicking the Attachment button on PC - prompting the following two options?

then select the image size from the 5 options below?

are you seeing all of those options from a PC?

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;n643152 said:
You should be able to have signatures still. Just checked the setting and I see yours.
Think I see the problem, there is a new setting on profiles to disable seeing signatures. Go into your profile and then account and there is an option to show signatures as well as create your signature.

Ahh gotcha found it.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;n643309 said:
What in the hell fire? Was this using a phone or pc? Is there an error showing up ? Does the image appear if you click preview from a pc? Are you clicking the Attachment button on PC - prompting the following two options?

then select the image size from the 5 options below?

are you seeing all of those options from a PC?

Did Chad just cuss??? NO WAY! hehehe

rjl45

Clown Fish
Did the edit option get changed? I can't seem to edit my posts anymore. Fyi, using tap talk.

No worries, I'll just be careful what I say :D and check my grammar before posting lol
Thanks for all the work on the site!

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Already looked at it :(

========================================
Attention required:
========================================
The mod removed since it wasn't updated for long time, and currently it is NOT working in the latest vB5 version.
I will re-upload the mod when I'll got the time to do the necessary changes.