Chinese LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am ordering from China again for my new lights. I thought I would post here to see if anyone else wanted to order some. Of course the more that are ordered the cheaper they become. I was sent a PDF with the new type lights they offer and pricing. I can send you this info if you plan on ordering with me. They have a few new features like built in timers, dimmer options with sunrise/sunset and moonlights with a 29 day lunar cycle. These all come one cord now since there is no need for two with the built in display.

The PDF does include pricing but DOES NOT include shipping cost. That varies depending on how many are ordered so keep that in mind. The rep is supposed to reply tonight with a pricing range on shipping. Email me at my gmail if you want the PDF. Just say "LED PDF" in the subject line so I don't think you're spam gabes623@gmail.com

The LED prices vary between 140-280 depending on the model but again shipping cost would be on top of that.

If there is enough interest I can put it off till Friday otherwise I will place my order Monday.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would be interested in seeing there set ups if you want to sent me over the pdf. Ill pm you my email addy.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Those Model 3s are sweet! I may have to get one of those! Gabe, which ones are you going after?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
you guys need to email me at my gmail if you want the list. I reply with the pdf, dont email me on here o reply here with your email. Im at work and cant be looking everywhere lol

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
on a side note I noticed yesterday that paypal has a 500 dollar monthly limit on my account for transfers. If you want lights you would have to pay cash since I'm already at 400 transfered this month which is ubber lame.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok that was easy! I jumped through a couple of paypal hoops and got the 500 limit removed so we can do everything over paypal and make life easier. Any transfers please do as a gift so I don't get slammed with a fee.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Gabe how about the led combos are there more then just white and blue available? Or did I miss that in your first post?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok everyone please let me know the blue to white ratio you wanted also to ensure you get what you want. Default is 50/50, the PDF tells what you can do

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
So, Am I losing it or are the prices not listed on the PDF that you sent me? I swear I have looked at every inch of it and did not see any pricing.

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Denvercherub;150191 said:
you said you werent buying so I sent you one excluding pricing, only showing product detail
Not a problem. I am trying to do some planning and could really use the prices. It would be great if you could send me the one with prices. No hurry though.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
well we're up to 5 lights. The more we get the cheaper it becomes. I will be forwarding the emails from the vendor to people ordering to keep you in the loop. I don't make a commission or anything just trying to pass the savings

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am going to order a model three when do you need me to send the payment?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm told I will know shipping by tomorrow. So hopefully I get a reply soon

you will need to tell me the blue to white ratio you need also. They do offer red, purple and orange lights too if you wanted to swap a couple of colors I need to know

Status
Not open for further replies.