Chinese LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
i emailed the shipping costs. it's basically $30.50 per unit since we have over three units. It was going to be 57 per unit if you ordered on your own. Anyway if you are ordering I need to know VIA GMAIL:

1> 1w or 3w leds?

2> spectrum ratio, blue:white=2:1/1:1/1:2?

3> just timer inside, no dimmable?

4> timer and dimmer inside? like your requirement, you can setup any brightness rate in different time range set by yourself.

5> simulate the moonlight, fixed cycle model?

6> any other requirement?

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh my bad dude!! I don't get off work til midnight. Then I gotta wind down to get to sleep...

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Email sent with my order specs. Thank again Gabe!

Martin

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
ailachami;150762 said:
will the model3 be good for a 28g nano cube?
yeah my first one I used over a 30 gallon, khensura uses one over his biocube, he has a 2 watt model but same wattage

placing the order monday or tuesday depending on when I get the invoice. If anyone else wants to order the 120w with timer, dimmer and moonlight is 225.50, the regular model with just timer would be 170ish. let me know if you want it via gmail with all the below questions answered.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Come on Scott! Pay the man so we get tjis show on the road! JK HEHEHEHE!

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;151262 said:
Come on Scott! Pay the man so we get tjis show on the road! JK HEHEHEHE!

Haha give me a few minutes. Been one busy weekend. I have been adding water to the tank. Plus I have been tinkering with my two new vortechs :D. I need to get on my laptop to complete.

MattL

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I want to get 3 of the 180w fixtures, however I am stuck with the question of do I get the system with the 1watt or 3watt LEDs? Would the 3w LEDs get more light to the bottom of his 125, or is 180w the same either way? Would really like the input because the deadline is coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.