Chinese LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MattL;151313 said:
I want to get 3 of the 180w fixtures, however I am stuck with the question of do I get the system with the 1watt or 3watt LEDs? Would the 3w LEDs get more light to the bottom of his 125, or is 180w the same either way? Would really like the input because the deadline is coming soon!
Matt go 3 watters

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

MattL

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
What is the reasoning? If it were my tank I would jump on the advice, but I help my dad out with his tank so I must as the reasoning behind the 3watters?

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MattL;151395 said:
What is the reasoning? If it were my tank I would jump on the advice, but I help my dad out with his tank so I must as the reasoning behind the 3watters?
I am going with 3 watters on mine, better shimmer and 3 watts have petter par readings.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MattL;151404 said:
But what about the spread? I am looking fir three lights to cover a 6' tank
Three will work each light has a 24"x24" spread.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;151412 said:
Three will work each light has a 24"x24" spread.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
thanks for answering these questions lol I was barely online yesterday.

Anyway cut off is noon today. Need to start the paypal transfer to get this ball rolling. If you are ordering and already got an email from me please make sure you complete the paypal process by noon today. After noon I won't accept anymore due to this is already going to be a 2-3 week process and paypal can take 3 days for a transfer.

There are 3 who still show unpaid with 4 other already paid.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok the group buy is over. I have collected all the money that was due and have began to transfer it to my account. Once the transfer is finished I will pay China and production will start. It will take 2-3 weeks for the lights to come. I will keep everyone posted via email as I get updates.

Thanks everyone who participated!

Please lock this thread moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.