Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
NOT CL but FREE STUFF if you hurry to castle rock

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1879008

Copied and pasted for those banned:

This stuff has been sitting here since I was trying to sell it and I need to get the rest of it out of here. I haven't taken care of it at all and some of the rocks have aiptasia on them and most of them would probably be better of if you bleached them/set them outside for awhile first. The royal gramma is healthy but the salinity in the tank is low right now so it would probably be good if he had some extra acclimation time. I would like it if whoever takes it takes all of it but i just need it gone by the end of the week or its getting thrown out. Send me a pm and we will set up a time to meet up.
Thanks!
Taylor
Also this is the ammount of rock left but its basically dead now

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yeah but I asked to set up a time with they guy, he tells me 830 on wednesday then doesn't respond to mails. he sends me an email today that says I can come whenever I want but he doesn't feel like hosting 20 people that only want to spend 20 bucks...

Not sure why you'd list seperate prices if you didn't want people to buy seperate things. Also not sure why you'd tell someone this without knowing their budget OR what they wanted to buy.

Bad seller imo. Bad vibes.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;42632 said:
yeah but I asked to set up a time with they guy, he tells me 830 on wednesday then doesn't respond to mails. he sends me an email today that says I can come whenever I want but he doesn't feel like hosting 20 people that only want to spend 20 bucks...

Not sure why you'd list seperate prices if you didn't want people to buy seperate things. Also not sure why you'd tell someone this without knowing their budget OR what they wanted to buy.

sounds fishy...lol

if you don't want 2o people buying your stuff don't post 20 things for sale on CL

p.s. was you saving this one for yourself and not sharing with the community...lol

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;42632 said:

I got the exact same email!!! I emailed him asking if I could come over, and he told me yes, without mentioning a phone number or address????????????? So I emailed him again asking for the information and he told me the exact same thing he told you.

Status
Not open for further replies.