Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Where did you pick up a set up like this?

mwagz;127109 said:
i have the same set up and i payed 2300 for my 90 gallon just the tank and stand/canopy ....to me that looks like a great deal ....lol i got ripped OFF haha

It's either a really good deal and he doesn't know what he has or there's something we don't see, lol. It looks pretty nice to me from the pic. I think people are needing some xmas money about now.

http://denver.craigslist.org/for/2739825461.html

((((37 gal fish tank Aquarium )))) - $20 (northglenn)

I have a 37 gallon fishtank just tank rocks a under gavel filter I used the rest on another project ( 36" long , 15 wide and 15 tall )
please call 7204951237 any time

This is almost and same as a 40 breeder

48 inch Current USA 8 bulb 54 watt Saltwater Aquarium Light - $150 (Centennial (Littleton))

This Current USA light grows gorgeous corals, both LPS and SPS. It has 8 bulbs that are about 6 months old, 4 actinic, 3 10K, and 1 UV. The color of the tank is gorgeous.

The dimensions are 48.5 inches x 11.5 inches.

Mike
303 741 9594
303 909 8119
http://denver.craigslist.org/hsh/2745178466.html

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i looked at this but i was worried on the condition of the acrylic....i mean i think it would be a pain to buff out the inside. but might make a good sump....hhmmm i wonder if i could get it for 50. better yet i wonder if my girl friend would notice 50 missing from the account .....hahaha

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
tlsrcs;132846 said:
i looked at this but i was worried on the condition of the acrylic....i mean i think it would be a pain to buff out the inside. but might make a good sump....hhmmm i wonder if i could get it for 50. better yet i wonder if my girl friend would notice 50 missing from the account .....hahaha
Key word girlfriend unroll its wife you dont have to worry!!! Lol go for it

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ha yea girl friend of 4 years and mother of my son..lol SHE IS BOSS! but i still might ill just get some OT at work to pay for it

Status
Not open for further replies.