Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I nearly pee'd myself after reading this ad....read carfuewly ;-)

I have for sale 2 water pumps. I buyed the BARRACUDA pump a few days ago. It is kinda noisy for my house (not sure what's the problem or if that's just the way it works) it also is to strong for my aquarium. The IWAKI pump I was using this as the return pump in my aquarium (I do NOT know what happened to it. All I know is that it started losing pression or something.) So both of the pumps need work. Maybe someone that knows about water pumps or at a repair place could get them both fix (They both go on when conected to the electricity) You find the BARRACUDA pump for about $450. new and the IWAKI pump for about $530. new.
Asking $150. For both. Or I'm willing to trade for smaller external working pump.
Email to: benyg97 at yahoo.com
or txt to 303)570-1242.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have often thought about offsetting the cost of a nice RO/DI system by selling water, wonder if there is a big enough niche for it in Loveland... Hmmmm!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
RefferMatt;135260 said:
I have often thought about offsetting the cost of a nice RO/DI system by selling water, wonder if there is a big enough niche for it in Loveland... Hmmmm!
There are a lot of reefers in your area if you're willing to go to Greeley too. I'd say 60% of my coral came from up north. By the way your avatar makes me hungry everytime I see it -_-

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike;135316 said:
Here is the link to the one I have used good guy and if you buy x amount he will give you x amout for free (dont remember what that point is) RO Water for Aquarium -
I've seen that ad many times...so did he charge you for going WAY out of his "zone" for delivery in Brighton??

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ShelbyJK500;135483 said:
I've seen that ad many times...so did he charge you for going WAY out of his "zone" for delivery in Brighton??
Ya $10 then he gave me 20 gallons free lol worked out to like .85 cents a gallon deliverd cheaper than the closest LFS and it got brought to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.