Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
concerning the links, I just take the address of the page from the address line in Internet Explorer. Is there another way to do it that would work better for others? I'm not using a phone.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ohhh. Still don't quite understand what you mean? If you are referring to the category I posted in (general); its because you are not allowed to sell pets on craigslist (specifically in the pet section) so I try to sneak it in the general section :)

I was trying to help you out, not knowing it WAS you, by posting your CL ad on the forum so people that follow this Craigslist-specific post on the forum would go check out your ad. Because to my knowledge we do not have a CL post like this one for fish and inverts specifically. I felt weird posting it in the Frag/Fish for sale category on the forum because it's not my stuff so I put it here. And yes, CL is crappy for flaggers who will get you for posting in pets anyway, as there are many homeless zoas and tangs in the world.

Wish I could. I'm on hold with new fish right now as every time I add one, something else gets ticked off, lol and then has to be rehomed to another tank (tang hated the clowns, clown got mauled by lawnmower, etc).

Yes, I think I am going to see about turning my tank into a tax-exempt rescue organization, lol - spouse can't complain then. Reminds me, I was trying to rehome some fish and aquariums this summer on CL and I kept getting calls/messages from this guy who said he was starting a fish rescue where people could donate their equipment and livestock to him for free. Same guy constantly posts fish for sale, lol.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good_GReef;149107 said:
Reminds me, I was trying to rehome some fish and aquariums this summer on CL and I kept getting calls/messages from this guy who said he was starting a fish rescue where people could donate their equipment and livestock to him for free. Same guy constantly posts fish for sale, lol.
I saw an ad last summer asking people to donate/rehome unwanted fish instead of flushing them...and shortly thereafter had to rehome a school of red phantom tetras. They started trying to breed at the same time as my German blue rams in the FW setup and havoc ensued.

I contacted that guy...seemed nice enough. But yes, I did notice some fish on CL (not mine) a couple months later with the same contact info and a "rehoming fee".

I might have been dooped. lol

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea the guy is getting them free then selling them.

Status
Not open for further replies.