Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You will need to upgrade a lot of stuff, but smoking deal on a tank and stand!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I would wait for a reef ready already drilled tank myself since you have time to spare. Just my $.02

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don't bother if it were me. Much better deals to be had. Especially since it is not drilled. That will cost you.

pidge

Angel Fish
Just a note. That stand is worthless. Those things are made from particle board and if you spill any water on it you run a very high risk of having your tank end up on your floor.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
for what its worth listen to what pidge has to say about stands i have gotten 2 from him and they are built to hold a truck! even if you soaked them in water first! :)

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone know if this is a good deal, looks like a lot more skimmer than I need but whatever. I have a rio 2100 pump I could throw on it (not even sure that is enough pump for something this big), but also thinking $80 is too much for a skimmer with no pump... what do you think? http://denver.craigslist.org/for/2884458933.html

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah, that would work too, but I'm just going to keep my eye out for a good deal on an in sump skimmer. Mine works fine, I just need a bigger one.... wife may kill me if I bring that big ol' thing home!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Look in the frag for sale section. That's mauireef on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.