Not open for further replies.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
deleted

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Does anyone know if the thank on craigs list that is 1150 gallon that is in Evergreen is Steve Hurlocks? If so that thing is amazing and even better in person! Sorry no link as my phone is being dumb. (Probably the user)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;184653 said:
Does anyone know if the thank on craigs list that is 1150 gallon that is in Evergreen is Steve Hurlocks? If so that thing is amazing and even better in person! Sorry no link as my phone is being dumb. (Probably the user)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
It is Martin cris from aa posted a thread on it! Awesome tank for sure w a killer price tag! Those 8 radions are worth 3/4 of asking price alone!!

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Just saw this on CL this morning, thought someone might be interested. $10 each for miscellaneous soft Corals, in Westminster:

http://denver.craigslist.org/for/3223756371.html

Hi, i am so overstocked,

lots of mushrooms 8 different colors, several diffrent types $10 extras of the same for $5 more.
zoas zoas zoas zoas, 50 diffrent ones, lots rare and hard to find prices vary, lots of $10 and $20 frags some mini colonys cheap.
hynophora, lotso zenia xenia $10 many stalks , red or pink pom candy canes , super bright neon green, wintergreen, spearmint , another i forgot the name, some for $10 (not bright neon ones there $15 on up)) favia acans so many corals 100's or more,

come over buy stuff make deals.

also have 100 gallon tank
also have 60 gallon acrylic black nice.

extra rock, some rocks covered in zoas.

please dont ask for particulars i have way too many, just come see for yourself, you will be glad you did,
my new frag tank works great, easy to see. 3' x6' the other is 2' x 4'
thank you
nate
720-220-6074

I have a small crappy phone please dont ask me to text you lots of information.
thank you

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
That's Nate, he lives over by me and has some really great frags, nice guy and he was at the event Saturday too!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man, wish I lived down south, looks like some great deals to be had!!

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
2sweet;186473 said:
That's Nate, he lives over by me and has some really great frags, nice guy and he was at the event Saturday too!
Oh cool, hope he doesn't mind I reposted it here. Makes it safer though, instead of buying from a stranger. :)

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do it Chad.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.