Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
coastalJ;354882 said:
I'm starting a build thread...tanks flawless, it's an all glass aquariums 125 long dual overflow reef ready that's only seen fresh water. There isn't a scratch on it, came with an acrylic sump and all the plumbing. 2 useless fluorescent fixtures maybe I'll use for actenic but I doubt it. Call the cops! The sumps worth double what I just gave for the tank...
That's a better deal than the PetCo $1 per gallon sale since you got the stand and sump too! Congrats, can't wait to see the progress of this one!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;356634 said:
The bow front?
Ha!
Was the rest of the equipment looking in good shape? Might be worth it with the protein skimmer, sump, calcium reactor, etc.

flyfish

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah the bow front, the sump and calcium reactor were pretty decent though,.The sump looked like about 90 gallons.I couldn't see a brand name on the skimmer

Last edited by a moderator:

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
flyfish;356664 said:
The tank needs resealed and one of the side panels was cracked and they just put silicone over it.
That's bs tryen to sell at that price!! I'd take the ca reactor and maybe sump if he responded! Did he want to part out?

Status
Not open for further replies.