Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see it til late. I still called and text anyway at 11:30, lol. I'm going to pick it up around 1pm. I have another guy and I've moved my 120 deep with two guys so it shouldn't be an issue. She says the tank won't separate from the stand, but there's no way that's possible.

Fitz19d;354858 said:
I would consider the possibility someone did something dumb like epoxy the 2 together
I would venture to guess by the price they don't know what it is or what its worth, and therefore don't know how to separate the plumbing/stand. I suppose there is a possibility of epoxy, but that would be pointless. Some sort of hard plumbed overflow is more likely the reason. I would maybe bring a small hacksaw or something to cut PVC if needed.

I'm starting a build thread...tanks flawless, it's an all glass aquariums 125 long dual overflow reef ready that's only seen fresh water. There isn't a scratch on it, came with an acrylic sump and all the plumbing. 2 useless fluorescent fixtures maybe I'll use for actenic but I doubt it. Call the cops! The sumps worth double what I just gave for the tank...

Status
Not open for further replies.