Craigslist Deal of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sharkboy99999;353834 said:
I don't agree with this one I think it should be in the over priced deal of the day.
How can you say this when the details of the other equipment he is selling with this system isn't listed or shown? If he was just selling the tank and stand for that price I might agree with you but its the whole system. I think $1700 is a very realistic starting point for a tank this size that is fully equipped.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Walter White;353837 said:
How can you say this when the details of the other equipment he is selling with this system isn't listed or shown? If he was just selling the tank and stand for that price I might agree with you but its the whole system. I think $1700 is a very realistic starting point for a tank this size that is fully equipped.
On that same token, you need to remember that when people have really nice equipment under the hood, they like to showcase it and give model numbers and close up pics. If this were a 150 with Vortech or tunze and some hydra or radions, then maybe, but I doubt that is the case.

szavoda

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
IMO - once your corals get used to a certain level of Par / intensity / what not, you are only asking for trouble to change lighting twice a year...

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster

ValG

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Just heard back, tank is still up for grabs. He (assuming that's a guy) said the phone is blowing up and he wants it to be picked up before 5. No way I am bale to swing that. Someone up North should try to grab it so it stays in the club. It comes with a decent size wet/dry too, got a pic via text.

Status
Not open for further replies.