Dons 125 build thread

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd be happy to donate all of my Cured Manado LR from the tank I just took down for a move! Its beautiful rock and still very live! Gabe is holding it at his house for me so I figure why not donate it...I kinda want to start over with a different type of rock anyways! Shoot me a text or call 602-818-3039 --Trevor -- Its roughly 25lbs of super nice LR. Thanks for doing this in memory of our buddy

Update: I sprayed what was to be the last coat on Sunday, only to find a few sags on the stand on Sunday eve. I had to sand the sand Sunday night and spray two more coats but last night I still wasnt totally happy with the coats, you could still see some sand marks. So I should have it done today and be able to hang all the doors tomorrow which means it'll be ready for pick up/delivery on weds.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That looks awesome. Can't wait to see the whole setup.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Wow it looks amazing!!!! Great job and the white looks perfect!!! I know Mike will be excited to see it!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK I believe we have most of everything collect that was offered in donation to the tank. I believe we still need rock (dead or alive), any salt you no longer want and possibly a few powerheads (ideally ones that magnets to the side such as Koralias or the likes). If you have any of that stuff, and you would like to donate to the build please pm either Adam (amonchak http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/member.php?797-amonchak) or you can pm me as well and I can make sure to get it to the tank. Thank you everybody who has donated so far, we are super close to having it ready to go.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey guys I need to get all the donations for the tank to my house by this weekend so I can button this build up. I should have the tank and canopy tomorrow and the tank too. So I will need everything else asap.

Thanks
Martin

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
303travism;170612 said:
I would think you would make more money if you could buy tickets through PayPal and not have to be present then you could also advertise on Craigslist cause if it's done exclusively through the club I don't think you will generate as much money.
I believe you have to have a gaming licence in order to hold a raffle that you don't have to be present to win. I think that's why all of our raffles have always been "you must be present to win".

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Martin ill call you tomorrow I have a few heaters and temp controller from NewtoReef. Also I have 2 901 aquaclear powerheads as I'm not sure if there is any yet.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Zooid;173384 said:
I believe you have to have a gaming licence in order to hold a raffle that you don't have to be present to win. I think that's why all of our raffles have always been "you must be present to win".
I think that is more than fine. I didn't think anyone decided that we would raffle to someone that wasn't present. Pretty certain you would want to be there to win the tank anyway right?

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok I met up with Ryan (pidge) and picked up the stand and canopy. I looks awesome. I should have the tank from majicmike tomorrow or Thursday.

So please, please, please, if you have anything that has been donated or going to donate to this tank I need it ASAP.

Please pm me.

Martin.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok here was the original list of people that are/where helping out. If I don't have your donation and don't know your status I will pm you.

Majicmike: DONE
Tank
stand
sump
skimmer
lights
sand

Lowenbrau:
Labor

CRW reef:
circulation pumps
test kits and chimicals
sand

Martinsreef: DONE
stand build and fab work and money

Craigar: DONE
Canopy build and fab work

Cdrewferd:
Labor

KensuRa:
frags and labor

Swanny:
funding for stand/canopy materials

Andrew_bram:
Diy two part

Sazam
Frags

Reefer addict:
ac III and DC4HD

Boogie:
mj Circulation pumps

Pidge: DONE
material/labor and doors for stand canopy

B-willz materials stand canopy

amonchack:
T-5 stuff and wiring

Heffe01:
mag 12

ipsouth98:
Leds?

Dbarnes:
bucket of salinity

Thecoralshop:
Heater and $40 gift card

Wicked:
Rocks and ton of stuff

If anyone else can donate or help, get with me asap!
3zero3ninezero5elevenfityfive

COME ON THIS IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE!

Thanks,
Martin

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;173679 said:
Ok here was the original list of people that are/where helping out. If I don't have your donation and don't know your status I will pm you.

Majicmike: DONE
Tank
stand
sump
skimmer
lights
sand

Lowenbrau:
Labor

CRW reef:
circulation pumps
test kits and chimicals
sand

Martinsreef: DONE
stand build and fab work and money

Craigar: DONE
Canopy build and fab work

Cdrewferd:
Labor

KensuRa:
frags and labor

Swanny:
funding for stand/canopy materials

Andrew_bram:
Diy two part

Sazam
Frags

Reefer addict:
ac III and DC4HD

Boogie:
mj Circulation pumps

Pidge: DONE
material/labor and doors for stand canopy

B-willz materials stand canopy

amonchack:
T-5 stuff and wiring

Heffe01:
mag 12

ipsouth98:
Leds?

Dbarnes:
bucket of salinity

Thecoralshop:
Heater and $40 gift card

Wicked:
Rocks and ton of stuff

If anyone else can donate or help, get with me asap!
3zero3ninezero5elevenfityfive

COME ON THIS IS FOR A GOOD CAUSE!

Thanks,
Martin
I donated some heaters and a temp controller crwreef has em

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk