Dons 125 build thread

pidge

Angel Fish
Yeah. Had to cut a template on the band saw and then used the router with a bushing guide. Just finished cutting the openings for the doors as well.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
majicmike said:
I am going to need help this weekend rolling the tank for paint and silicone. I need to get this done. So If you ate able to help post up a time please
I'll be heading to the springs Sunday morning, I want to be there by 1. I can help before that, lmk.

Sent using Forum Runner

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
looking good man

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Well Mike got the back painted today while I was there and the tank looks great!!!! Sump, skimmer, return all other donated parts are ready to go. Just as soon as Pidge is finished with the stand and canopy (which looks awesome guys thanks for all your hard work and amazing talent) it will be ready to go soon. So if anyone has anymore things they would like to donate to the build better act quick :) thank you everyone for your donations thus far its going to be a super sick, fully decked out, ready to go reef tank.

Last edited by a moderator:

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I would agree that the raffle tickets might be a good way to raise funds. My thoughts would be that each ticket would need to be at least $15 if not $20 each inorder to have a decent chance of getting more from raffling it off as opposed to even selling it out right or auctioning with a reserve amount. JMT

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;170288 said:
I would agree that the raffle tickets might be a good way to raise funds. My thoughts would be that each ticket would need to be at least $15 if not $20 each inorder to have a decent chance of getting more from raffling it off as opposed to even selling it out right or auctioning with a reserve amount. JMT
+1

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Auction, I agree that the raffling of tickets might have to be too high in price. Maybe put up a poll?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I think its a catch 22, we set auction reserve price too high we might not sell it (I mean we are low balling MASC after all right ;)). Now we could lower raffle ticket price to $10 and HOPE we sell maybe at least 50 to get a fairly priced value or we could sell 25 at $20 in hopes to get same value. Anyway you spin the salt it has potential for mixed results. Someone greater than I should makes sense of that lol. I agree poll.