Dr. Schlegs' 31.64 gallon total build!!!!

The UPS driver delivered my Carollife BioCUBE today. I have assembled the stand, and got the CUBE positioned. Thus far I have replaced the BioBalls with some fist sized Live Rock and have put a bag of Live Sand in. I have the RO/DI unit working overtime right now to get enough water in it, before I go to bed. Hoping that I can get it started cycling overnight. Pictures coming.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Dr. Schlegs' 31.64 gallon total build!!!!

Right on Kevin glad to see you got a new build going, looking forward to watching the build.

ialtalal

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member

Yeah kev. Glad u r putting my name putting my RO unit to work hahah

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Seriously my friend, where are you going to put that thing?? Did you have to knock out a wall?? Rearrange your furniture?? You could have called me to help you move it. I have a couple of those furniture dollies that would have worked nicely!
Let me know when you are ready to stock it. I am thinking a couple tangs, couple angels, maybe a butterfly, couple of clowns, a school of anthias...possibly a couple others if you are feeling up to it. Let's get this baby going!!!

TAH DAH a photo as promised. The tank has been cycling for 10 hours at this point. The bag of sand said it was no rinse, but I am beginning to question that. I have some of that disgusting public hot tube oatmeal colored foam on the top that I keep skimming off.

[attachment=64026:name]

daverf

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
oatmeal, delicious

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Love the nanos:cheer2:

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Dr. Schlegs' 31.64 gallon total build!!!!

I believe the nano tank realm ends at 31.63 gallons!

Not a nano:) haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Ya no ****.... wait til he has to figure out 10% for water changes.

Sent from my C771

daverf

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
hope you don't decide to get rid of it. you'll never sell it. CL nano seekers might look for "29 gallon nano", even "30 gallon nano", but who the johnny looks for a "31.64 gallon nano"?

i would dremel a hole at the 29 gallon line so you don't have this issue down the road.