Fantasy Football 2011

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Okay so my nephew who is 12 picked out our team, I have to say it was a hoot. He had soo much fun, he would choose and then have to show me a picture to see if they were "cute enough to be on our team" lol, most of them look like mug shots. haha thanks for setting this up guys, I cannot wait for my corals, you are all toast. That's trash talk....

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hehehehehehe

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
wheres the pittsburg fans? ...i might be willing ruthlessraper and his defense for the right qb and/or a few good wr
make an offer

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
lol...it could always be better

i offered you a good trade ...i offered every one a better trade than they currently have because i dont need a much as you guys ....lmao

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i have 6 trades offered so make yours before someone else .....6 trades is the max. so they will come off the table by Wednesday so i can make some others so act now if your interested

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I like my team as well just need one of the flyers I took on WRs to pan out and I am set

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
went to the hospital 1/2 way through the draft, not sure what happened, got some questions if anybody is willing to help a fantasy newb?

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ask away Wicked or PM me. I havent played in a few years, but dons trades suck so dont take those.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
spstimie;112068 said:
dons trades suck so dont take those.
dont be mad cuz your team would still suck even after a trade ....make me an offer if it involves me getting rid of rothlesburger, getting a good wr or rb i might take

BTW ..i offered aaron 3 players for 1 ....2 defense players he could really use ...so i think you just gave him bad advise ...lol

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;112071 said:
dont be mad cuz your team would still suck even after a trade ....make me an offer if it involves me getting rid of rothlesburger, getting a good wr or rb i might take
BTW ..i offered aaron 3 players for 1 ....2 defense players he could really use ...so i think you just gave him bad advise ...lol
I am not the one trading off my bad picks. All I did was swap out a couple of d players after the draft. You offered me 2 for 1 also, but we are running on full rosters so I would have to drop someone just to take the trade. Talky Talky Don, no more talky.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
its all about the talky ...its FANTASY football ...lol
they may be my bad picks but i'm offering them in trade because they are better than yours ...and you should drop the guys there replacing