Fantasy Football 2011

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok I did, it says I dropped edgar jones and picked up darnell dockett, but its not reflected in my roster?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hahahah yea cant do that

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i think dockett is on waivers so you have to wait till the 4th i believe and if no one with a higher waiver spot want shim them you get him

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
does not look like you completed the transaction for some reason

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
click and drag the player you want to play into that spot.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We should do this on yahoo and save the forum. Blue flags are to watch a player so if someone grabs them and you have higher waiver spot you get the player.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
aaron just take the trade i offered and you dont need to fill spots

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It takes some time for transactions to go through. A lighter name means the transaction is not complete.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;112131 said:
I am not giving you Tom Brady Don.
brady is good but he isnt going to make your team for you and in your case rothlesburger isnt a bad trade with another 2 or 3 players who could help you ...make me an offer that doesnt include foster or gates

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
also keep in mind cushings missed a good part of last season when looknig at his stats and i think he lead the league in int or sacks, cant remember which,that year

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You tell him Aaron(whoops)! Brady is as consistent as it gets for FF. I had him set to auto pick right after you took him.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
spstimie;112137 said:
You tell him Don! Brady is as consistent as it gets for FF. I had him set to auto pick right after you took him.
lol ..then how did you get stuck with kevin kolb

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
yall will be wishin you took my trades later in the season ...rothlesburger aint gonna hurt me none i still got a good team just trying to make it better

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;112140 said:
lol ..then how did you get stuck with kevin kolb
I thought I would get Brady with the way I had players ranked. Aaron took him w/3rd pick 2nd round. I picked 4th. Didn't expect the rush of QB's. I am happy, but then again I am not the one with too many D players and rookies on my O bench. :p

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;112143 said:
yall will be wishin you took my trades later in the season ...rothlesburger aint gonna hurt me none i still got a good team just trying to make it better
You wanted Williams from me for two players who would produce half. Tell you what Uselessburger/Best for Williams/Kolb.