Going big.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Going big.

Careful, I got flamed on RC for only having an 8' tank and keeping multiple tangs.
Reaching the bottom isn't to hard, I use a 4' ladder and 3' grabber.... on second thought maybe it is a pain.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Going big.

H2O_intolerant;225891 said:
Careful, I got flamed on RC for only having an 8' tank and keeping multiple tangs.
Reaching the bottom isn't to hard, I use a 4' ladder and 3' grabber.... on second thought maybe it is a pain.
I'm not really one to "get flamed" I could care less what any stranger thinks. I actually usually like to stir that kinda $h!t up on other forums!! Not to say I don't care about the live stock I put in my tank though.
Also, like I said before; probably not looking to even purchase a tank til this summer. I've got 2 car payments left, then I gotta pay good ole Uncle Sam some taxes, then I might have a moderate budget to snag a tank... I'm just a planner, and my wife and I had the tape measure out last night trying to figure some things out, so I posed the 2 most popular sizes we agreed on up here!! BTW she is leaning towards 6 ft to fill the area better.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Going big.

H2O_intolerant;225907 said:
Internal or external overflow?
Haven't decided yet. I like internal so you can put the tank closer to the wall, but external leaves a little more room in the tank...

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Going big.

H2O_intolerant;225891 said:
RC can pound sand! :bang:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2