SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Andrew_bram;335478 said:
Look it has ammonia and she didnt even have to pee in it.
That is likely because you pee'd in it for her when she was looking.

greeneyedgirl

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Greeneyedgirl classroom build

I know the tank is not ready yet but does anyone have gorgonians for sale. I figure I will be able to spot feed the tank as much as needed since I am there 5 days a week.

Last edited by a moderator:

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
greeneyedgirl;335504 said:
I know the tank is not ready yet but does anyone have gorgonians for sale. I figure I will be able to spot feed the tank as much as needed since I am there 5 days a week.
Remember you aren't there 2 days a week and you also have breaks to contend with.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
greeneyedgirl;335504 said:

Make sure you get photosynthetic gorgonians and not any NPS.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am considering putting a dosing pump on to feed the corals. Manual control of coarse but have the tubes behind the rocks close to the corals. That way she pushes a button and bam right to corals.

greeneyedgirl

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Went in to work today and found out that I filled it up a little to much when I left Friday. Oops. After reading about Red Sea mods there is a slight issue with display and the back part not being even water level. So I cut the sponge in half and removed the bioball pouch. Flow is much better now and lowered the water level a little.

greeneyedgirl

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I added 2 snail to the tank. Wednesday the tank was making a weird sound so I added water and the sound went away. Well I told Andrew I should probably go look at it today. Well good thing he came with me he found this

My heater some how broke. And it killed the snails.