iChillum's 55 Gallon Acrylic

S'mine!!!! :fencing:

No but seriously, this is a good time for me to evangelize the merchant that I got most of my corals through! Part of me wants to keep it to myself, but for whatever reason these guys have gotten a bad wrap in some other forums so it's important people know.

http://www.saltcritters.com/

I have gotten two orders through them so far, and each time I have been amazed at the quality...but almost more importantly the PRICES. The customer service has been impeccable; they are quick to communicate when the shipment is going out the door and answered any questions I had.

Now...the further good news is that he in fact still has the Holy Sh%! Batman Blastos for sale! (when posted, 13 left)
http://www.saltcritters.com/holy-****-batman-blastomussa-wellsi/

Yes, you read that right...$15.

If it's any piece of mind, I didn't buy it WYSIWYG either, and it arrived as a gorgeous specimen. I think their most impressive selection is their Acans though. I have purchased 2x WYSIWYG acans from them and they are absolute stunners in my tank! All in all I have spent about $200 with them over 2 orders...and have about 17 corals all of which survived shipping and are as happy as clams (are clams REALLY happy?).

So go check them out! And if you end up ordering let me know (HA!) :yo:

Craigar -> Here is a shot of the Hollywood Stunner as of this morning. Definitely not bleached, I think it just took some time to adjust to the T5s.

View attachment 9518

I'll hopefully give you all some more shots soon, my job has been crazy lately. Combine that with a 2 year old and you know the rest...

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hmmm... I just checked out that salty critters link... They've got some nice cheap acans!! And a $5 mystery coral?! Enticing!!

Blazinjack;200142 said:
Hmmm... I just checked out that salty critters link... They've got some nice cheap acans!! And a $5 mystery coral?! Enticing!!
Yes...I'm finding that for the price, their Acans and Chalices are hard to match! Really...if you are an LPS lover like me, definitely somewhere to check out. Note that the non-WYSIWYG frags tend to be on the smallish side. They also looooove to do shipping specials as well. If you have the patience, keep an eye out for a couple weeks and you'll see an opportunity to get cheap or free.

I have in fact got the mystery coral 2 times now, and have been satisfied each time! First time I got some Pink Zipper Zoas, second time some War Coral. Cheapest corals I have ever had the privilege of owning that weren't just free :biggrin1: