I'm following a dream, and bought a boat in San Francisco. Selling all my STUFF!

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
My old T-12 system died a few months back. Nothing more then bad bulbs, but 110w T-12s are a bit had to come by these days.

So, I was running that next to an Ebay 48" PC, which works fine but needs new bulbs. So I bought a couple of 48" T-5 Fixtures off a guy on this site. One works great, the others bulbs died on one side, and both need new bulbs anyway.

Aquatic life =48" all four T-5 work (night LEDs do not) $35.
Current =48" I know three bulbs worked when I bought it, the other on the same switch died. 2 bulbs are good and working (No Night LED) $10
Ebay special, everything works except the one bulb died and the second on the circuit shut off with it. (Night LEDs DO work) $20

Live rock is not $2 lbs. Likely to get Yellow, black and white sponge, and mushrooms of various colors mostly purple and turquoise. $2lbs

Brown Cucumber (great sand cleaner!) $5

Still have a number of SPS on rocks including idaho grape as well as a few loose frags such as the green hydnophora (sp??)

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
Git_r_done2x;294053 said:
Does that wet dry fit under the stand?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
Yes, it's made for a 300gal, so you technically can use only 1 bioball box (they lift right out), giving you a good place for the skimmer. They feed from behind and have a prefilter drawer for easy cleaning. Pretty cool actually. They used to cost huge $$$.

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
The Onyx Clowns are back. The person who wanted them wants an already breading pair. These two get along fine, but have only been together a few months. So far they don't host, but for $90 total, I'll throw in the Green bubble anemone. In a cube tank they'd likely figure it out pretty soon. Maybe.

$60 wo anemone
$100 w anemone

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
It is VERY difficult to get a good pic of such a wiggly fish, with a phone!

Anyway, here ya go Git_r_done They are yours too!

[attachment=66138:name]

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Vancefish;294082 said:
The reactor was called by Git_r_done2x Sorry.

The Blenny is yours PlumCrazy
I saw that he claimed dibs on the skimmer but not the brs reactor but ok. Thanks anyway.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
Yea, sorry. It happened in a PM. I kinda reported it in a reply, in the thread.

It's rough watching it go too. My old organ is going tomorrow,.. Need to start packing heirlooms for my mothers storage (kind of nice to not need my own).

I've let the phosphate get out of control, not replacing media. To late, but the rest is good. Can't tell you how many times I ran new filters to sell it, fell in love again and never did it!

I hope it/they all gets good homes.

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
MartinsReef;294081 said:
I'll take the BRS reactor when ready. LMK

There you go! It's yours Martin!

Git_r_done2x;294159 said:
Go ahead martin. I actually have one. Was going to pick this one up to setup on a frag setup. If you want it, it's yours

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Git_r_done2x;294159 said:
Go ahead martin. I actually have one. Was going to pick this one up to setup on a frag setup. If you want it, it's yours

You spoke first on it so if you want it Go for it. If not I will take it?!