I'm following a dream, and bought a boat in San Francisco. Selling all my STUFF!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Git_r_done2x;294198 said:
If you need one man it's yours... If not then I'll take it

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
I do. I tried to order one today from brs but they are sold out.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
This female clownfish is really dark and pretty, I saw her in person. Someone should get these two.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pisces II;294303 said:
This female clownfish is really dark and pretty, I saw her in person. Someone should get these two.

+1, clowns look great! Good seller!!

Lawnmower is doing awesome! eating the algae constantly and seems to be pretty happy! Thank you again!

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
[attachment=66145:name]Thanks guys!

I ripped all those finger algae (Neomeris algae) off the rocks today. I figured everyone might like to see the rocks underneath.

So, here are Current pics. Other then the Clowns, and Frogspawn. Everything else is still available.

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
Hello all.

Other then Git_r_done2x picking up, and Martinsreef picking up, I'm almost done with the "liquidation".

I have a 24Gal Biocube filled with large nugget/shell crushed coral. This little tank has been running for about 6 years. -$50 (This can't leave until Git_r_done2x picks up his clowns and frogspawn).

Next is a really scratched up 75gal (was my display). with a lousy (the doors slide in tracks) pine stand. This would be a good sump or basement quarenteen. -$50

a 20gal double tall. This tank is has the same foot print as a 10 gal but twice as tall. $20

a 29gal I used as my mixing tank. It has a few scratches and an odd stain from a wet printed bag leaned against it. $20

Lastly: 1 goody box of "Stuff". Included in the box is,.. 1 magnetic clear Frag rack, 1 suction cup frag rack, an home made electrical Aptasia Zapper (in the bag), A fish trap, KA test, Cal test and a ream of Urine cups with lids,..a few other odds and ends. $40

Thanks all

Vancefish

Cleaner Shrimp
This isn't an actual Biocube brand tank. It is an acrylic 24-ish gallon tank with a wet/dry in the back. A small PC light 1 white bulb, and 1 Actinic blue. It also has a small 2 LED light I got at home depot that has worked great on it for years. Both the return pump, and the small powerhead come with it as well.

The whole setup works great for removing Aptasia. You bury "infected" live rock in the sand, then when the Aptasia come to the surface you pick out the crushed coral piece they are then attached to. After they are all out in a few days, you take out the cleaned live rock.

Really easy.

That is ingenious.