It's Time

I have made the decision to get out of the hobby. I will start posting up equipment that I no longer use. All equipment will be cleaned prior to sale. I will update this thread as thing become available...

see updated post below

PM if interested

Last edited by a moderator:

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang that is sad news...

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i think you should put this decision of till its snowing out ...tanks always seem better then

rockys_pride;112817 said:
Sucks man, why you getting out?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Just bored with the hobby to be honest, and I am tired of tinkering with my system. Looking forward to a worry free winter!

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I dunno man, as soon as its gone, you will be thinking about the next journey, and what could be glowing blue......

ShelbyJK500;113465 said:
PM'd awhile back...still have the frag tank??
Sorry for the delay, I was gone camping all weekend. I am waiting on a friend who has expressed interest in the tank, if he bails it is yours... will update this thread with pics once everything is cleaned up and ready to go..

It's cool, I am in no hurry. I just need to get a larger tank for my Emperor angel who is outgrowing her 80 gal. Not sure your tank will work or not, but I will see. I dont know how to PM someone and I didn't get any PM's from you about the tank. I will figure it out one day. Let me know.

LooseHip;113569 said:
Sorry for the delay, I was gone camping all weekend. I am waiting on a friend who has expressed interest in the tank, if he bails it is yours... will update this thread with pics once everything is cleaned up and ready to go..
buick the frag tank is 2'x2'x8" not 8 feet

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
LooseHip;113569 said:
Cool...please let me know! And if you have a pic or two, you have my email, would be much appreciated!!

buick48;113761 said:
Thanks, but the 8" wide will not work. Thanks though.
LOL