Loveland CO tank move

Trying to get a tank brought up from the basement to do a good thorough clean out as long as weather permits. Also after rinsing will need it returned back down to the basement on the stand....during the clean out process i gotta cut some holes for the overflow plumbing in the new plywood for the stand. Trying to get this cleaned and inside before the weather gets nasty. Had hand reconstructive surgery a few months ago and it has limited things but I am back on the grind trying to finish this build so I can start working on the next. Shoot me a PM or let me know in this thread if you might be able to help.

Tomorrow the 3rd? I’m on shift till the 7th :/
Like a fish that hit a wall would say Dam bro.....lmao hahaha.... well you still have to come over when you get back I got a few things for you...and maybe some other things that you might be interested in....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Like a fish that hit a wall would say Dam bro.....lmao hahaha.... well you still have to come over when you get back I got a few things for you...and maybe some other things that you might be interested in....

This shift off I’ll find the time to come stop by!

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bro you better tank move got pushed til next weekend due to the wife being sick and my daughter so might just work in your backs favor lmao hahaha

Can’t be much worse then when mark and I moved a 220 alone haha, probably took me a whole minute to stand up with my side from the ground. All the while being laughed at for having trex arms

Can’t be much worse then when mark and I moved a 220 alone haha, probably took me a whole minute to stand up with my side from the ground. All the while being laughed at for having trex arms
Hahaha thats what im trying to avoid 2 people doing it lol i heard about that and it is a 220 tank lmao