My 210 finaly comes to life:-)

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
That looks awesome. I'd like to see the canooy too. The shadow looks like it is pretty nice.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;272960 said:
Wanna tell us what's under the hood!
Nice!! Some inspiration to get mine running!!

Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things!

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dave the tank looks great!! Keep up the great work.

Vince
GWA

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Wow that tank is awesome David!!!!! Subscribed to follow your progressions and growth.

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks guys will update stock list! And thanks Vince and great white for the chemicals and great advice on getting this thing cycled in less than 24 hours!

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Under the hood 4 evo 120 watt, I got two sol blues waiting for 1 more and the evo's are off! Stock list 5 yellow tangs,vamingi tang, yellow eye cole,naso, pink spotted watchman,mated perc clowns, royal grama,melenaris wrase,green chromis, and a shy yellow fish that I forgot the name of but was informed it was impossible to keep, we'll 6 years later and at least 6 tank moves its still their at the end. I'm running a g3 skimmer,little giant 3800 gpm pump,75 gallon fuge, Corals ill start another list later lol.

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
View attachment 16043

I used microbe lift special blend and microbe- lift night out-2 to cycle the tank + 100 lbs live sand and 200lbs dry still perfect levels! The smell of the special blend will clear all the people away after helping lol.

I just had to say that is a gorgeous stand and canopy!