My 210 finaly comes to life:-)

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was going to work on adjusting that tonight but came home to my out feeder empty 2 dead fish and a skimmer overflowing, I think my house is haunted! So now I'm mixing 100 gallons of new water and figuring out how to get all the food pellets out of rocks and sand bed!

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's an ehime it wasn't the feeder the feeder door got opened all the way, weather it was me or the ghosts of my past lol.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Djmm1177;274299 said:
I was going to work on adjusting that tonight but came home to my out feeder empty 2 dead fish and a skimmer overflowing, I think my house is haunted! So now I'm mixing 100 gallons of new water and figuring out how to get all the food pellets out of rocks and sand bed!
The main reason I will never automate feeding. Id rather miss a feeding than have this happen for sure. I hope you caught it in time and nothing goes bad, that would just suck. On the plus side the tank is looking great!!

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
looks good...Where did the big clams go? Did I miss something?

V
GWA

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Clams went to my melanaris wrases who were neglected, I've changed things up on my new tank, controller,lighting, cold steril system,dosing pumps. I have alot into this new setup, and not done yet, enjoying every minute , was almost done. So Vince the obvious is I nead some new clams hint hint. And some blue chromis.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think the chromis will be here on Thursday. :) Waiting to see if I can get some great deals on some nice sized clams for you. Talk at you soon.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
The one maxima is still there as of yesterday but guess what!!! I have 6 small turq maximas arriving later today, Wednesday. Can't wait for the arrivals today.

V