My SR-60

bruby

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I purchased this tank just before Reefstock and all has been well ever since. I thought I would share a few cell phone pics.

my flower nem garden

newest addition "Iggy" the yellow cubicus

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Very nice! looks great for a new tank. you transfer out of another tank? The puffer hasnt been nipping corals yet?

bruby

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
The rock is from an old tank but everything else is new. I don't think boxfish can nip at anything.

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks nice. Worrying about the boxfish would keep me up at night!
The spinstream returns are pretty cool, but pricey. I got mine on a Marine Depot Black Friday 2 for 1 sale.

bruby

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
SkyShark;314471 said:
Looks nice. Worrying about the boxfish would keep me up at night!
The spinstream returns are pretty cool, but pricey. I got mine on a Marine Depot Black Friday 2 for 1 sale.
I've had a boxfish before with no issues. I also have had the spin streams on another tank and didn't really like them.

Highway66

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I love the rock nems. Do they stay together there like that? Where did you get them. I have one but i want more seeing yours, i love the colors.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Wow Brian this is a sweet little system you go going here!!!!! What are you running on this the Radion?

bruby

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I really like them too. I have 3 more in another tank. They stay right where you put them. I saw a 34 gallon online today where the guy had like 15 of them on his sand bed. It was sick.

Highway66;314485 said:
I love the rock nems. Do they stay together there like that? Where did you get them. I have one but i want more seeing yours, i love the colors.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice rock nem collection! I need to toss a few more in my tank; I've seen a few pics of tanks with carpets of them as well and it looks amazing.